Saturday, March 14, 2009

Capstone

wow I've been living in a black hole for the past two weeks wrapped up in all of my other classes feeling in a bit of a craze.  Finals week coming up looks like a blessing compared to dead week.  I've been missing this blog but I haven't had a minute of time to put anything worth while into it.  Art wise I've basically been dealing with my show thats rapidly approaching.  ( April 2nd!!!)  I actually realized the other day that my show opens the first day back of spring term which means I've got what, like three weeks?  I need to make my invitations asap which I think is going to be a bit difficult considering my fragmented pieces of pictures.  I also need to come up with a name.  Finish editing all of the interviews I did which could be a capstone project within itself.  I've already edited four out of the five women that im going to use in the show so that won't be too much more work however I still need to get them printed.  I've already written my artist statement. I"ll post that next to see if anyone has feedback on it.  lets see what else.......OH YES.  I need to figure out how to display my sound.  I know that I want five different tracks, one for each girl, but im not sure if I should be using individual walkmans and if so how to secure them.  Im wanting that sense of privacy each time someone puts on a set of headphones.  Almost like a secret is being whispered into the ears of the viewers.  Now the technical details just need to be sorted out.  Well thats a list within itself so I guess i'll just leave it at that.  I'm really glad that im going to be taking this blogging class next term, I feel like I just started to get into it and the term ended.  It's really helped me to start doing my own art, figure out what im interested in pursuing.  Thanks Miles!  

No comments:

Post a Comment