Friday, March 27, 2009

As The Show Approaches

I found five walkman cd players today at target for $9.99 a piece! Now I've at least got that sorted. I've been working a lot on editing the interviews that will be playing during the art show. It's taken quite a bit more time then I had anticipated. I've got two out of the five tracks complete and a pretty good start on the other three. I've some how managed to find a balance between play and work over spring break which has been nice. I'm in portland for the time being but when I return back to ashland sunday I will defintely have my work cut out for me. I called my friend Tracy today who is a chef at cucina biazi and asked her if she would prepaire my veggie food platers at my art show. She is an amazing cook so I think it is going to turn out great. We are meeting on sunday to discuss what sorts of food and how much money it is going to cost. I also have to obviously finish editing the sound which im planning on doing a big chunk on sunday. I still have to edit one more girl and get my pictures printed at advanced photo. And then there is the big task...... individually hammering the hundreds of tiny nails into each photograph on the wall. I dont think the nails I have right now are long enough so thats one more thing I should pick up while im in portland and have a larger selection. Yup the show is rapidly approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment